Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Sarahs Dirty Spanish Rice




So we are running low on food since I need to do a full on grocery shop and I REALLY wanted tacos!!!

So I scrummage our kitchen in desperation of finding a way to cure my craving for tacos and this is what I came up with:
 
ingredients:
- KNORR- Spanish Rice (There are no dyes but it is processed.  It is not often we eat this type of thing.) You can get these on sale for $1
- 1/2 Can of Black Beans
- .5 pound of ground meat

Cook the rice in one pot, the beans in another pot, and brown the meat in a pan. Once all is completed add rice to the meat and mix then the black beans. 

Enjoy!! :)

Its cheap, easy, could use some cheese, but otherwise it was delicious. 
Kid tested (My daughter finished her bowl and asked for more and Ben ate all his as well!)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment