Sunday, September 7, 2014

Craft- Family Hands

Family handprint Tree

 
This was a tester because its missing Brians hand.  We will do a more official one on canvas!
What you will need:
brown and green paint (Could also do orange, yellow, red-Which I will have to do with our blended family of six!)
 
First paint parent hand brown (the one with the largest hand)


Place on paper! Make sure to get your wrist/arm (for the trunk of the tree)

Then paint the kids hand

Place on the paper and help stick it on!

Viola!

Paint next kids hand

help put it on the paper (getting all those fingers on the paper)


tada!

Take the next kid (I have decided the boys will go first then the girls!)

and then the next childs hand

I love it!!! I cant wait to do it on canvas. 
 
I will be doing it for every season this year I think...
Fall will be reds, oranges, and yellows.
Winter will be different shades of blues (for snow!)
Spring will be greens and yellows
Summer will be greens!
 
I cant wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment