Friday, October 31, 2014

Craft- Scarescrow Makeup


NEED:
White face paint (Walmark $1)
Orange face paint
Black Eye Liner
Brown Eye Liner
brown eye shadow

Directions:
Night before:

Part hair and braid (I had 4 sections on each side)



Next morning
wash face
mark nose

paint face white (I used two coats)

color in nose and do stitching on nose

smile to get your cheek bone and put orange circles on cheek 

see :)
 

Next do your eyes (I did a smokey look with shimmer tan and brown) I used the brown eye liner to define my eyebrows

Next draw the bottom lashes using eyeliner

Now add the stitched smile

almost done

take braids out and instant waves (spray with hair spray to make them last)
 
add a flannel shirt, skinny jeans, brown boots and throw some hay in the pockets and boots.. Viola...
 
use a hat... I printed a crow and taped it to the hat...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment