Friday, September 12, 2014

Letter From Buddy The Elf

I am obsessed with our elf Buddy and the tradition that it inspires.


Elf on the Shelf is a family tradition I wanted to start with my exs son a few years ago and we didn't end up doing it.  When Brian and I got together it was a tradition his kids were already doing and I couldn't wait to jump on board!!
Since we are a blended family I wrote up a letter from the original elf that is at the kids moms house (Joes)
and so began the tradition in our home and it was sooo much fund hiding Buddy.
Check them out HERE.

Well.  With fall coming I couldn't wait to get the kids inspired for Christmas and to help keep them good in school. So I wrote up a letter from Buddy complete with picture.
Letter from Buddy the elf!

The kids were super excited reading the letter (Perfect practice for Blake) and the girls loved the pictures!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment