Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Weekly Goal Wednesday

So I have been reading articles on pinterest about organization.  I am organized but reading different articles helps keep things fresh and because its not just my way or the highway there are in fact 5 other people living in my home I have decided to work on this one part of things.

So here is my 10 Activity Goal for this week.

1.  Read a book to my daughter every night
2.  Find new recipes for our cookbook
3. Work out 5 times this week
4. Drink 8 glasses of water
5. Write Brian a love note
6. Work on fall crafts with the kids
7. Organize the Tupperware cupboard
8. Make a grocery list
9. Organize the bathroom closet
10. Find a new book to read


Alright. So there is my list.  I will comment next Wednesday what was completed and make a new list.

No comments:

Post a Comment