Monday, October 6, 2014

Recipe: Homemade Paninis with a George Forman grill




Ingredients
  1. Chicken tenders or breasts
  2. seasoning (I used adobo and ranch)
  3. sliced cheese
  4. bread
  5. butter
  6. honey mustard
Directions:
  • preheat over- 375 degrees
  • season chicken:
 
  •  Cook it for about 20 minutes (cut open and make sure there is NO pink!)
  • Next cut into strips
  •  Butter bread (PS I HATE STICK BUTTER FOR SPREADING BUTTER)
  • I have a George forman grill so I preheat that
  • Once that's preheated Put the bread on then the chicken

  •  then the mustard
  •  Then the cheese
  •  then the top of the sandwich
  •  close it tight
 
  • I dont know how long it cooked for.. 5-10 minutes but you can check it and once its nice and golden take it off... 
 
ENJOY!!! :)
 
Some additions you can add- spinach, tomato, bacon... Which I intend to add ALL!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment