Monday, November 24, 2014

Art: Canvas Hand Tree Painting

I have been looking at doing this for months and I am soo excited I got to do it!!!



I posted this art project HERE and have been waiting for a good sale on canvas.  Well.. Saturday I went into Michaels to kill time and they had a fantastic sale of 50% off!!! So...

I got two 2 pack (4 canvases) for $7.49

Next.  We took brown paint and painted mine and Brians hands and arms
that's my hand
That's with Brians
 
Then we had to wait for Brians oldest son to get home because his hand was bigger.
So this will be 100% completed next weekend so here is winter:
We mixed blue, white, and glitter
I will have brains two littles be a little darker.
 
Spring:
These are yellow and green mixed together (my little has more green than yellow)
I will use more yellow for brains two littles
 
Summer:
We will use regular green and a little bit darker
 
And finally FALL:
We will use red and a mixture of red and orange for brains two littles
 
 
We will hang them on the wall in our living room and that's it.  Our hand tree!! :)


Well!!! Time for an UPADTE!!!!
WE COMPLETED THE TREE!!! YAY!!!

On 11/29/14 the project was completed and on 12/1/14 they were hung up!
here they are completed! All 6 hand prints are there!

deciding how to put them on the wall...
 Decided on the fourway

Voila! :)
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment